Algeria, the largest country in the African continent has a diverse range of things to offer to the travelers. Algeria is a home to charming cities, winding streets and stunning architecture. Apart from that, the important attraction of the country remains Sahara desert, which is never ending and mysterious. It also has ancient attractions and numerous World Heritage Sites ranging from the city of Batna to reach the Roman ruins of Timgad. When not trekking the Sahara, tourists can go to the Mediterranean Sea on the north coast, where the stunning beaches await. Below mentioned are some of the attractions, which will make you plan a trip to this captivating country
- Take a tour of Sahara desert on a Camel: The best way to experience the deserts of Sahara is on the Camel. For an unforgettable experience, camp overnight in the deserts of Sahara.
- Tamanrasset: It is a modern and lively town, where you can expect a number of shops, restaurants, banks and travel amenities. This town is a base if you want to explore the Ahaggar National Park.
- Ben Aknoun Zoo: It is one of the oldest zoos in Algeria, which is a home to varied number of animals like monkeys, camels, tigers, elephants, and even crocodiles. Here you find different peaceful picnic places surrounded with restaurants and hotels.
- Notre-Dame d’Afrique: Notre-Dame d’Afrique (Our Lady of Africa) is a Roman Catholic basilica situated in Algiers. It was known to be the Louis-Antoine-Augustin Pavy, the person who was as the Bishop of Algiers from the year 1846 to 1866.
- Algerian Beaches: Due to lack of commercialization, Algerian beaches remain one of the best attractions. The Turquoise Coast remains the favorite of visitors, but others like Canastel, Ain El Turk, Les Andalouses, and Sablettes are also good to visit.
Apart from this, Algeria offers great chance for maritime pursuits like scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and even sailing and surfing.
Johannesburg, a famous city of South Africa, is commonly known as Jo’burg or Jozi. Johannesburg is an African city, which is a seamless combination of irreconcilable differences. Apart from being largest and wealthiest, Johannesburg is the economic powerhouse of Africa. It is the rapidly changing city that is known as the vibrant heart of South Africa. Johannesburg is a booming and happening city, having world’s richest gold fields. No matter, if you visit for a cultural encounter or an adrenaline rush or simply for relaxation, the city of Johannesburg has everything to offer! As the country’s primary industrial and financial metropolis, Johannesburg is now looking optimistically towards the future. Some of the popular attractions of Johannesburg are mentioned below
- Gold Reef City: Situated at eight kilometers from the city center, Gold Reef City is an amusement park, where visitors can experience the gold rush days through a series of thrilling theme park rides and historical exhibits. You can also tour a disused shaft of the Crown Mines and can see reproductions of buildings and businesses from the 19th century.
- Constitution Hill: Constitution Hill is a former prison, it is the place where most people were jailed for the liberation struggle. The ‘Number Four’ prison held popular liberation leaders including Nelson Mandela and Gandhi. It gives an insight of the dark prison system and fascinating history of South Africa.
- Liliesleaf Farm: Liliesleaf Farm gives a detail of Johannesburg’s northern suburbs. Also, it was the secret headquarters of the African National Congress (ANC) from the year 1961 until a dramatic raid that happened in the year 1963.
- Apartheid Museum: A visit to South Africa’s appalling apartheid era is must for thorough understanding. A series of graphic yet informative exhibits are featured in this museum. This museum illustrates the emergence and end of apartheid, which was the racially prejudiced system that spoiled much of the growth and crowned half a century of struggle.
From the timeless serenity of the desert to the peppy and bustling souk, Dubai is city that should be seen to believe. Dubai is glitzy, cultural, urban and glamorous. It is a city that not only has the best contemporary sightings but has also has some of the most intriguing historical attractions. It is UAE’s best holiday spot because of high-rises and shopping malls and family fun. Apart from having many cultural highlights, Dubai also has glamorous modern add-ons. Dubai is basically segregated into two sections- Deira on the north and Bur Dubai to the south; and is expanded along both banks of the Creek. From record-breaking architecture to traditional quarters to man-made islands, there is nothing that could be left unseen in Dubai. Below mentioned are some of the places you must see on you visit Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa: World’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa is open since January 2010 and is among the major tourist attractions in Dubai. On the 148th floor, you can experience the world’s highest watching from a height of 555 metres.
Heritage and Diving Village: You can visit Heritage and Diving Village of Dubai to experience its cultural, architectural, and maritime heritage. In this village, you can see the recreations of traditional Bedouin and coastal village life. Also, there are Persian homes, traditional coffeehouses, and souk.
Palm Jumeirah: It is a man-made palm-shaped island and is one of Dubai’s architectural triumphs. It is an artificial island having wide range of high-end hotels, including One&Only, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Fairmont, the Waldorf Astoria, and, the iconic Atlantis, The Palm.
Dubai miracle garden: It is one of the world’s largest flower garden in Dubai, which is of most popular tourist attraction. This flower garden is Dubai will treat you with around 109 million flowers to witness.
Today’s family vacations are precious memories for tomorrow. Everyone has different ways to enjoy at vacation, some like to go on for adventure sports, while some just want to stay relaxed at beach side. However, to get the best family vacation is never easy. From looking towards grandparents to toddlers, it takes a lot of effort to plan a perfect family vacation. So, here are some of the ways that we have picked for travel-savvy people to make sure their next vacation is full of family memories…not headaches.
1. Stay calm and rested: No matter how difficult it may seem to you, finish all the travel arrangements a day before the departure. This will let you have things sorted before you go on a vacation.
2. Let kids enjoy their way: Well, it is true that you have paid bucks for itineraries, but fun with kids is exceptional. Let them play, swim and run around, it is worth sometimes.
3. Stay adventurous: Don’t let the responsibility to take care of family on a vacation steals your dream vacation. Stay adventurous and make every moment out of the trip.
4. Take time to have your own kind of fun: It is important to take time and have fun doing your own set of activities. On vacation everyone have fun their own way, so it’s not selfish to prioritize some time for yourself.
5. Explore local food markets and have picnics: Now that it’s a family vacation, go together everywhere. Have fun trying new dishes at street markets and have picnics on a beach side.
6. Document happy memories: Don’t let your vacation be a memory in mind, document it so that whenever you want to you can recall happy times. Make the effort to take pictures and videos, and gather souvenirs to boost your happiness later.
Mauritius is undoubtedly Africa’s one of the wealthiest destinations. This island is a tropical paradise in the Indian Ocean. Apart from being well-known as a popular honeymoon destination, Mauritius is perfect for adventure lovers too as it has unique wildlife, dense forests, pristine beaches and rocky mountains. A single visit to this place will rejuvenate you inside out. Its vast sandy shores, fascinating historical places and scrumptious local cuisines makes it an exhilarating island nation.
Mauritius is an international delight also famous for its hospitality and its artificial handicrafts. Having cluster of beaches and islands Mauritius, undoubtedly, is the prettiest place you are ever going to visit. It is the premier holiday destination island because of its endless golden sands that are soaking in turquoise waters and sea-shells which are decorating the fragrant beaches. The natural aesthetics and breathtaking beauty of this place will definitely leave you spellbound. Take a beach holiday with family to get a perfect chunk of its essence.
Having top tourist attractions, Mauritius is a home to some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts in the world. Talking about cuisine, this country has a blend of European, Chinese, and Indian food. The street food in the area is also famous. From fresh coconut water to sliced fruit covered in chili and tamarind marmalade and pickles wrapped in buttery bread, this place is perfect for food lovers.
Mauritius encompasses a vast range of natural attractions as well as many man-made attractions. Tourists can enjoy calm sea, sub-tropical climate, clear beaches, tropical fauna and flora which is complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population that is friendly and welcoming. Tourism is Mauritius’s main strength as it backed up by world-class resorts and hotels that are very well organized. Also, the hotel industry is constantly upgrading its quality of accommodation to cater to the demands of the International traveler. To know better, visit Mauritius.
Anytime of the year is great to visit Singapore. It is one town in the world, which can be visited over and over again. Singapore is an amazing city with a great location, and is among the most beautiful places on the earth. Even the Singapore Changi Airport is recognized as one of the best airports in the world. Luxurious accommodations, culinary choices and nightlife are some of the things that attract tourists a lot. Singapore is packed with number of surprising attractions such as world-class zoos, verdant parks, luxurious hotels, historical structures and deliciously cheap eats. Well, there are so many reasons to visit Singapore and some of them are mentioned below
- Cultural diversity: Singapore ranks up among other nations because of its diverse culture and religion. Being different from its neighboring countries, the island has four official languages; English, Tamil, Malay and Mandarin.
- Culinary treat: If you are among people who love to eat different meals, Singapore is a place for you. You can try as many different cuisines as possible there. From Indian to Italian to Japanese, you can find every restaurant.
- Epic hotels: If you want to experience luxurious stay in hotels, book holiday tour packages for Singapore now. Singapore will surely live up to your expectations with its incredible service and cleanliness.
- Superb Architecture: Singapore is the perfect mix between the old and new, when we talk about architecture. Singapore is rich with different cultural buildings and historical places. Apart from this, there are stunning & innovative skyscrapers and attractions all over the place.
- Incredible Rooftops: The view of Singapore is absolutely stunning when seen from luxury hotel rooftops or the Singapore Flyer. There are many roof top bars in Singapore that attract tourists and locals for post-work libations.
Weekends! It is one word that fill us with enthusiasm yet, goes like it never came. Weekends always seem to vanish, but the truth is there is a time span of 60 hours between that 6 P.M. Friday to 6 A.M. Monday. And, even if you are a sleepy head, cut 24 of those hours you are still left with 36 waking ones. 36 hours are actually plenty of time for having fun and recharging the batteries. Weekends should be refreshing, not exhausted or disappointed, so that you can kick start your Monday. So, if you also want your weekend to be super exiting, follow these tips:
- Do home improvement: Write down all the chores that you wanted to do from a long time, but were getting delayed. The things could be small like dusting the bookcases and rearranging them, or big ones like painting the kitchen or cleaning it. Remember one thing, you don’t have to do all the things in one weekend. Be slow and steady!
- Weekend gateway: Make most of your weekend by taking a a trip to town and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city. Do shopping and explore street food to boost your mood. Or take a long weekends at wonderful destinations to enjoy.
- Meet up friends: We remain busy for entire weekdays, so we we decide to nothing on a weekend. But, that’s not a good idea, a good idea is meeting up friends and have plans with them.
- Self-improvement: Spend some time on self-improvement, take up a new hobby or participate in a new activity. These things will bring out the creative, and decisive person in you.
- Avoid routine: We are sometimes so much into routine that we do things the same old things week-in and week-out. But at the weekend break the rules and try something different and taking up invitations.