Taking a trip to New York City is the experience that you get for a lifetime. New York is much more than a city. Its population, its area, its culture and food, its arts and entertainment, everything is mesmerizing. It is among the greatest cities in the world, which never sleeps and constantly buzzes with activity. There is so much to see and do in this city that it gets overwhelming sometimes for tourists. From enjoying the Broadway shows to shop or to see the sights, New York is never short of anything. It is the city that is well-known for capturing the energy, spirit and style. So, from a list of endless things to see and do in New York, you have to prioritize what’s important to you. Here are some of the best attractions of New York City, where you can visit:
- The Statue of Liberty- Manhattan, NY: Built in 1886, The Statue of Liberty is the France’s gift to America as a token of friendship during the French Revolution. Apart from being greatest American icons, it is the symbol of freedom, which stands tall in the Liberty Island. Get cheap holiday deals now by booking for New York.
- Grand Central Terminal: Another top tourist attraction of New York City is the Grand Central Terminal. It is world’s loveliest station, where visitors are also treated to the elaborate astronomical ceiling decorations. Apart from this, the terminal has variety of dining and shopping options.
- Broadway and Times Square: Times Square is an intersection and a destination that attracts over 50 million visitors a year. While Broadway is the heart of city’s entertainment center. Its neighborhood comprises 40 live performance theaters, which collectively known as Broadway.
These are few tourist attractions of the New York City. If you have visited there share your favorite places with us.
Having over sixty inhabited islands, idyllic beaches, balmy Mediterranean climate, ancient archaeological sites, historic sites, and towering mountain ranges, Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Greece has natural beauty and fascinating history. To be honest, the beauty of Greece doesn’t need any kind of introduction. The country has been designed with utter perfection by Greek Gods. Greece is simply awe-inspiring with its delirious night life, curiously compelling antiquities and breathtaking clarity of the Aegean Sea. Greece, undoubtedly, is the perfect place to spend time for an unforgettable vacation. Book cheap holiday deals now to witness the beautiful attractions of Greece.
- Athens – The crown of Greece: The extraordinary melting pot of mythology and modernism, Athens is a city which consists of stunning modern architecture as well as striking historical monuments. Its modern subways, well-manicured parks, spotless streets, remarkable freeways and ultra-warm people will make you stay there forever. National Gardens, New Acropolis Museum, Mount Lycabettus and Temple of Olympian Zeus are some of the major attractions.
- Admire the architecture of Santorini: Santorini Island is one of the best known romantic destinations in the world. It is the most dramatic Greek islands, known for its cliff-top towns of Fira and Oia that are popular for weddings and honeymoons.
- Visit one of the seven wonders Rhodes: Having balmy climate with fresh breezes, Rhodes is the nearest substantial island to Turkey. Pedalo rides, water skiing and crab fishing are some of the activities offered here. Colossus of Rhodes, being one of the Seven Wonders of the World, locals are very proud of this place.
- Place where first Olympic Games held-Olympia: First ancient Olympic Games, Olympia is counted among the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It is the attraction of people all over the world because of its historical relevance about Olympic Games.
Algeria, the largest country in the African continent has a diverse range of things to offer to the travelers. Algeria is a home to charming cities, winding streets and stunning architecture. Apart from that, the important attraction of the country remains Sahara desert, which is never ending and mysterious. It also has ancient attractions and numerous World Heritage Sites ranging from the city of Batna to reach the Roman ruins of Timgad. When not trekking the Sahara, tourists can go to the Mediterranean Sea on the north coast, where the stunning beaches await. Below mentioned are some of the attractions, which will make you plan a trip to this captivating country
- Take a tour of Sahara desert on a Camel: The best way to experience the deserts of Sahara is on the Camel. For an unforgettable experience, camp overnight in the deserts of Sahara.
- Tamanrasset: It is a modern and lively town, where you can expect a number of shops, restaurants, banks and travel amenities. This town is a base if you want to explore the Ahaggar National Park.
- Ben Aknoun Zoo: It is one of the oldest zoos in Algeria, which is a home to varied number of animals like monkeys, camels, tigers, elephants, and even crocodiles. Here you find different peaceful picnic places surrounded with restaurants and hotels.
- Notre-Dame d’Afrique: Notre-Dame d’Afrique (Our Lady of Africa) is a Roman Catholic basilica situated in Algiers. It was known to be the Louis-Antoine-Augustin Pavy, the person who was as the Bishop of Algiers from the year 1846 to 1866.
- Algerian Beaches: Due to lack of commercialization, Algerian beaches remain one of the best attractions. The Turquoise Coast remains the favorite of visitors, but others like Canastel, Ain El Turk, Les Andalouses, and Sablettes are also good to visit.
Apart from this, Algeria offers great chance for maritime pursuits like scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking and even sailing and surfing.
Johannesburg, a famous city of South Africa, is commonly known as Jo’burg or Jozi. Johannesburg is an African city, which is a seamless combination of irreconcilable differences. Apart from being largest and wealthiest, Johannesburg is the economic powerhouse of Africa. It is the rapidly changing city that is known as the vibrant heart of South Africa. Johannesburg is a booming and happening city, having world’s richest gold fields. No matter, if you visit for a cultural encounter or an adrenaline rush or simply for relaxation, the city of Johannesburg has everything to offer! As the country’s primary industrial and financial metropolis, Johannesburg is now looking optimistically towards the future. Some of the popular attractions of Johannesburg are mentioned below
- Gold Reef City: Situated at eight kilometers from the city center, Gold Reef City is an amusement park, where visitors can experience the gold rush days through a series of thrilling theme park rides and historical exhibits. You can also tour a disused shaft of the Crown Mines and can see reproductions of buildings and businesses from the 19th century.
- Constitution Hill: Constitution Hill is a former prison, it is the place where most people were jailed for the liberation struggle. The ‘Number Four’ prison held popular liberation leaders including Nelson Mandela and Gandhi. It gives an insight of the dark prison system and fascinating history of South Africa.
- Liliesleaf Farm: Liliesleaf Farm gives a detail of Johannesburg’s northern suburbs. Also, it was the secret headquarters of the African National Congress (ANC) from the year 1961 until a dramatic raid that happened in the year 1963.
- Apartheid Museum: A visit to South Africa’s appalling apartheid era is must for thorough understanding. A series of graphic yet informative exhibits are featured in this museum. This museum illustrates the emergence and end of apartheid, which was the racially prejudiced system that spoiled much of the growth and crowned half a century of struggle.
From the timeless serenity of the desert to the peppy and bustling souk, Dubai is city that should be seen to believe. Dubai is glitzy, cultural, urban and glamorous. It is a city that not only has the best contemporary sightings but has also has some of the most intriguing historical attractions. It is UAE’s best holiday spot because of high-rises and shopping malls and family fun. Apart from having many cultural highlights, Dubai also has glamorous modern add-ons. Dubai is basically segregated into two sections- Deira on the north and Bur Dubai to the south; and is expanded along both banks of the Creek. From record-breaking architecture to traditional quarters to man-made islands, there is nothing that could be left unseen in Dubai. Below mentioned are some of the places you must see on you visit Dubai.
The Burj Khalifa: World’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa is open since January 2010 and is among the major tourist attractions in Dubai. On the 148th floor, you can experience the world’s highest watching from a height of 555 metres.
Heritage and Diving Village: You can visit Heritage and Diving Village of Dubai to experience its cultural, architectural, and maritime heritage. In this village, you can see the recreations of traditional Bedouin and coastal village life. Also, there are Persian homes, traditional coffeehouses, and souk.
Palm Jumeirah: It is a man-made palm-shaped island and is one of Dubai’s architectural triumphs. It is an artificial island having wide range of high-end hotels, including One&Only, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Fairmont, the Waldorf Astoria, and, the iconic Atlantis, The Palm.
Dubai miracle garden: It is one of the world’s largest flower garden in Dubai, which is of most popular tourist attraction. This flower garden is Dubai will treat you with around 109 million flowers to witness.
Today’s family vacations are precious memories for tomorrow. Everyone has different ways to enjoy at vacation, some like to go on for adventure sports, while some just want to stay relaxed at beach side. However, to get the best family vacation is never easy. From looking towards grandparents to toddlers, it takes a lot of effort to plan a perfect family vacation. So, here are some of the ways that we have picked for travel-savvy people to make sure their next vacation is full of family memories…not headaches.
1. Stay calm and rested: No matter how difficult it may seem to you, finish all the travel arrangements a day before the departure. This will let you have things sorted before you go on a vacation.
2. Let kids enjoy their way: Well, it is true that you have paid bucks for itineraries, but fun with kids is exceptional. Let them play, swim and run around, it is worth sometimes.
3. Stay adventurous: Don’t let the responsibility to take care of family on a vacation steals your dream vacation. Stay adventurous and make every moment out of the trip.
4. Take time to have your own kind of fun: It is important to take time and have fun doing your own set of activities. On vacation everyone have fun their own way, so it’s not selfish to prioritize some time for yourself.
5. Explore local food markets and have picnics: Now that it’s a family vacation, go together everywhere. Have fun trying new dishes at street markets and have picnics on a beach side.
6. Document happy memories: Don’t let your vacation be a memory in mind, document it so that whenever you want to you can recall happy times. Make the effort to take pictures and videos, and gather souvenirs to boost your happiness later.
Mauritius is undoubtedly Africa’s one of the wealthiest destinations. This island is a tropical paradise in the Indian Ocean. Apart from being well-known as a popular honeymoon destination, Mauritius is perfect for adventure lovers too as it has unique wildlife, dense forests, pristine beaches and rocky mountains. A single visit to this place will rejuvenate you inside out. Its vast sandy shores, fascinating historical places and scrumptious local cuisines makes it an exhilarating island nation.
Mauritius is an international delight also famous for its hospitality and its artificial handicrafts. Having cluster of beaches and islands Mauritius, undoubtedly, is the prettiest place you are ever going to visit. It is the premier holiday destination island because of its endless golden sands that are soaking in turquoise waters and sea-shells which are decorating the fragrant beaches. The natural aesthetics and breathtaking beauty of this place will definitely leave you spellbound. Take a beach holiday with family to get a perfect chunk of its essence.
Having top tourist attractions, Mauritius is a home to some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts in the world. Talking about cuisine, this country has a blend of European, Chinese, and Indian food. The street food in the area is also famous. From fresh coconut water to sliced fruit covered in chili and tamarind marmalade and pickles wrapped in buttery bread, this place is perfect for food lovers.
Mauritius encompasses a vast range of natural attractions as well as many man-made attractions. Tourists can enjoy calm sea, sub-tropical climate, clear beaches, tropical fauna and flora which is complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population that is friendly and welcoming. Tourism is Mauritius’s main strength as it backed up by world-class resorts and hotels that are very well organized. Also, the hotel industry is constantly upgrading its quality of accommodation to cater to the demands of the International traveler. To know better, visit Mauritius.