Globetrotters are always looking for a new destination to explore. What about a trip to explore European destinations? Having a grand total of 48 countries across this ultra-diverse continent, Europe is a one destination that you can’t get enough of. Europe will provide a chance to escape the crowds. Be it a bear-stalked forests or vineyard-ringed towns, Europe has destinations which offers travelers to tick off great museums, panoramic views, and energetic nightlife. Say anything, you would agree to the fact that Europe is the perfect place for travelers of any kind. Right from the ancient Roman history to stunning beaches in Greece and irresistible shopping in Paris, Europe is a paradise for tourists.
Europe is well appreciated for its beautiful architecture, scenic beauty, and diversity. Without any doubt Europe is the best continent to spend a blissful vacation. Europe has the places that are loaded with interesting cozy cafes, street food, hip hostels, and new culture. So, to ease your destination selection worries, we have made a list of some of the gems in Europe, where you can travel to.
- Tallinn, Estonia: Tallinn is the capital city of Estonia. Tallinn contains a stunning juxtaposition of the old and new. It has the touch of medieval Gothic architecture which has been set next to an urban neighborhood. Tallinn has streets which bursts with new-age culture.
- Rhodes, Greece: Rhodes is Greece is famous for being an awesome European summer destination. You can enjoy its popular nightlife or just hang out at the beach, Rhodes is just perfect. Also, don’t miss out on the food, you would regret it! Rhodes is an island that has plenty of different corners to explore.
- Madrid, Spain: Madrid’s has managed to be magnificent during the country-wide economic downturn. The city’s nightlife just keeps improving. Do visit Calle de Ponzano, which is now one of the continent’s coolest nighttime streets.
- Poland: Visit Poland to enjoy the very best of Eastern Europe. Poland is a culturally rich country that offers a number hikes for outdoors-lovers and a great nightlife for the night owls. You can escape the real world by going go on a hiking or a camping trip to the Tatra Mountains. Warsaw or Krakow are the two best cities for exploration.
- Paris, France: Paris, Paris, Paris!! Does it needs any formal introduction? Paris is synonymous with culture, architecture, food and fashion. This French capital is a dream destination for many. Right from the Eiffel Tower, which pierces the skyline the Arc de Triomphe that guards the most glamorous avenue, Paris is nothing short of. Apart from that the Champs Elysees, the regal Notre Dame cathedral and lamp lit bridges are some of the other attractions.
- Porto, Portugal: Porto is second largest global city of Portugal is located along the Douro River estuary and from every imaginable camera angle, is breathtakingly beautiful.