Taking a trip to New York City is the experience that you get for a lifetime. New York is much more than a city. Its population, its area, its culture and food, its arts and entertainment, everything is mesmerizing. It is among the greatest cities in the world, which never sleeps and constantly buzzes with activity. There is so much to see and do in this city that it gets overwhelming sometimes for tourists. From enjoying the Broadway shows to shop or to see the sights, New York is never short of anything. It is the city that is well-known for capturing the energy, spirit and style. So, from a list of endless things to see and do in New York, you have to prioritize what’s important to you. Here are some of the best attractions of New York City, where you can visit:
- The Statue of Liberty- Manhattan, NY: Built in 1886, The Statue of Liberty is the France’s gift to America as a token of friendship during the French Revolution. Apart from being greatest American icons, it is the symbol of freedom, which stands tall in the Liberty Island. Get cheap holiday deals now by booking for New York.
- Grand Central Terminal: Another top tourist attraction of New York City is the Grand Central Terminal. It is world’s loveliest station, where visitors are also treated to the elaborate astronomical ceiling decorations. Apart from this, the terminal has variety of dining and shopping options.
- Broadway and Times Square: Times Square is an intersection and a destination that attracts over 50 million visitors a year. While Broadway is the heart of city’s entertainment center. Its neighborhood comprises 40 live performance theaters, which collectively known as Broadway.
These are few tourist attractions of the New York City. If you have visited there share your favorite places with us.
Having over sixty inhabited islands, idyllic beaches, balmy Mediterranean climate, ancient archaeological sites, historic sites, and towering mountain ranges, Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Greece has natural beauty and fascinating history. To be honest, the beauty of Greece doesn’t need any kind of introduction. The country has been designed with utter perfection by Greek Gods. Greece is simply awe-inspiring with its delirious night life, curiously compelling antiquities and breathtaking clarity of the Aegean Sea. Greece, undoubtedly, is the perfect place to spend time for an unforgettable vacation. Book cheap holiday deals now to witness the beautiful attractions of Greece.
- Athens – The crown of Greece: The extraordinary melting pot of mythology and modernism, Athens is a city which consists of stunning modern architecture as well as striking historical monuments. Its modern subways, well-manicured parks, spotless streets, remarkable freeways and ultra-warm people will make you stay there forever. National Gardens, New Acropolis Museum, Mount Lycabettus and Temple of Olympian Zeus are some of the major attractions.
- Admire the architecture of Santorini: Santorini Island is one of the best known romantic destinations in the world. It is the most dramatic Greek islands, known for its cliff-top towns of Fira and Oia that are popular for weddings and honeymoons.
- Visit one of the seven wonders Rhodes: Having balmy climate with fresh breezes, Rhodes is the nearest substantial island to Turkey. Pedalo rides, water skiing and crab fishing are some of the activities offered here. Colossus of Rhodes, being one of the Seven Wonders of the World, locals are very proud of this place.
- Place where first Olympic Games held-Olympia: First ancient Olympic Games, Olympia is counted among the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It is the attraction of people all over the world because of its historical relevance about Olympic Games.