Travel is quite inexpensive in many popular cities of Africa. Traveling in the African continent is in itself an experience. From gorilla trekking to luxury safaris, you will find everything in Africa, it has lot to offer to its visitors. Africa is a combination of exotic locations, incredible sights, diverse culture, and areas of stunning natural beauty. Apart from this, Africa is home to a broad range of beautiful wildlife and amazing natural wonders.
If you are among people searching for budget travel holiday deals, Africa is for you. The thing with this continent is the more you travel, the more you want to explore. It is kind of of thread with no end. To experience great lakes, crystal blue beaches, jaw-dropping flora, pearly white sands and majestic wildlife and mountains, visit some of the places in Africa on holidays in low budget.
- Kigali, Rwanda: Rwanda has a tragic past, incredible wildlife and rich culture, which makes it one of the most intriguing cities to travel to in Africa. However, Kigali in Rwanda is the pulse of the country’s cultural attractions as it as genocide memorials and thriving art scene. Kigali is among the cheapest African cities to experience the country’s natural beauty.
- Cairo, Egypt: Yes, Egypt is actually a part of African Continent, many people fail to realize that. On the other hand, Cairo has been known as an incredible city to visit. Having Pyramids and other world-class attractions, Egypt is a must visit country and comes under budget destinations.
- Seychelles: Scenic beaches and relaxing atmosphere is all what Seychelles is renowned for. Seychelles is the island, which is sprinkled with massive boulders, stretches of sand, beautiful beach resorts and exciting attractions.
These were some of the low budget attractions of Africa. If you also have some in your list, share with us.
Choosing the perfect holiday destination for your family can be difficult. There are so many things to look out for like fun things to do with kids, somewhere safe and clean, easy to travel around etc. but, Singapore is the city that covers all the needs. Singapore is the convenient family holiday destination in itself. It provides a unique glimpse of Asia and is a safe, clean and a cosmopolitan city with plenty of cultural experiences. Singapore is well designed, having an exceptionally low crime rate, it suits the holiday needs of families. While being safe, they can enjoy the excellent colonial Asian environment.
Singapore is highly safe, friendly and compact, hi-tech yet exotic country, which is easy to get around and filled with various attractions. There is no problem for ground transportation too as there is efficient metro connectivity and cheap taxi service around in the city. No only this, dining is diverse and delicious. Everything from cheeseburgers to traditional cuisines, you can get there. So, in short, Singapore has world’s most convenient public transport system, best-in-class accommodation, heritage buildings, shopping and world-class attractions.
Some of the reasons to visit Singapore are mentioned below:
- The food: Yes, the local food is amazing and there’s plenty to drool over. From fine dining restaurants to hawker centres, you will find pretty much everything in the city.
- Architecture of the city: The city’s architecture is quite famous. You will find Raffles Hotel from colonial-era to hyper modern futuristic condos. Get family holiday tour packages to experience the city’s architectural delight.
- Good temperature all year around: Singapore has never a bad time to visit. The hottest month is February, with temperature of 27°C and the coldest month is January with 26°C temperature. There is no fluctuation in temperature throughout the year, which makes planning a lot more easy.
Taking a trip to New York City is the experience that you get for a lifetime. New York is much more than a city. Its population, its area, its culture and food, its arts and entertainment, everything is mesmerizing. It is among the greatest cities in the world, which never sleeps and constantly buzzes with activity. There is so much to see and do in this city that it gets overwhelming sometimes for tourists. From enjoying the Broadway shows to shop or to see the sights, New York is never short of anything. It is the city that is well-known for capturing the energy, spirit and style. So, from a list of endless things to see and do in New York, you have to prioritize what’s important to you. Here are some of the best attractions of New York City, where you can visit:
- The Statue of Liberty- Manhattan, NY: Built in 1886, The Statue of Liberty is the France’s gift to America as a token of friendship during the French Revolution. Apart from being greatest American icons, it is the symbol of freedom, which stands tall in the Liberty Island. Get cheap holiday deals now by booking for New York.
- Grand Central Terminal: Another top tourist attraction of New York City is the Grand Central Terminal. It is world’s loveliest station, where visitors are also treated to the elaborate astronomical ceiling decorations. Apart from this, the terminal has variety of dining and shopping options.
- Broadway and Times Square: Times Square is an intersection and a destination that attracts over 50 million visitors a year. While Broadway is the heart of city’s entertainment center. Its neighborhood comprises 40 live performance theaters, which collectively known as Broadway.
These are few tourist attractions of the New York City. If you have visited there share your favorite places with us.
Having over sixty inhabited islands, idyllic beaches, balmy Mediterranean climate, ancient archaeological sites, historic sites, and towering mountain ranges, Greece is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Greece has natural beauty and fascinating history. To be honest, the beauty of Greece doesn’t need any kind of introduction. The country has been designed with utter perfection by Greek Gods. Greece is simply awe-inspiring with its delirious night life, curiously compelling antiquities and breathtaking clarity of the Aegean Sea. Greece, undoubtedly, is the perfect place to spend time for an unforgettable vacation. Book cheap holiday deals now to witness the beautiful attractions of Greece.
- Athens – The crown of Greece: The extraordinary melting pot of mythology and modernism, Athens is a city which consists of stunning modern architecture as well as striking historical monuments. Its modern subways, well-manicured parks, spotless streets, remarkable freeways and ultra-warm people will make you stay there forever. National Gardens, New Acropolis Museum, Mount Lycabettus and Temple of Olympian Zeus are some of the major attractions.
- Admire the architecture of Santorini: Santorini Island is one of the best known romantic destinations in the world. It is the most dramatic Greek islands, known for its cliff-top towns of Fira and Oia that are popular for weddings and honeymoons.
- Visit one of the seven wonders Rhodes: Having balmy climate with fresh breezes, Rhodes is the nearest substantial island to Turkey. Pedalo rides, water skiing and crab fishing are some of the activities offered here. Colossus of Rhodes, being one of the Seven Wonders of the World, locals are very proud of this place.
- Place where first Olympic Games held-Olympia: First ancient Olympic Games, Olympia is counted among the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It is the attraction of people all over the world because of its historical relevance about Olympic Games.